Friday 13 February 2015

Creative energy it comes... it goes....

For over year I have had a break from all things arty, this is not to say that in this period I haven't created and dabbled with making and creating, just there has been lots going on which needed my attention and energy and the need I once felt to create diminished dramatically.
I have a good feeling about 2015, it's going to be a year of adventure, love and positive energy. There can be too many toxic things going on in our busy lives which can divert our attention and take up too much emotional time which leaves us feeling meh at best.
So here's to a positive outlook for all, we can all achieve and do the things that we want if we take control and responsibility for ourselves, we need to learn to love, to let go and to live our lives for us with those that make us happy, with those that we connect to, a leap of faith that life can be fun regardless of superficial things that we may believe will bring happiness. The basic needs and wants most people can come by... and artistic expression is part of me which I shouldn't suppress, it can be bright or dark, have meaning or total disregard but what I create comes from within and is powered by emotion of that very moment....

Sometimes I'm on to a winner, other times it's crap, but then who am I to judge? art and expression are in the eye of the beholder what works for one may not work for you or I but just as long as it is there as a moment within time which can be captured is what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment